If you are an experienced account service person who is confident in their skills, has larger-size agency and client experience and is looking for a remote work opportunity of continued learning and growth with smart and nice-to-work-with colleagues and clients, this position could be a good fit for you.
Pan Galactic is a data-driven full service marketing agency in St. Louis The agency fosters a friendly, engaging and dynamic environment, emphasizing continued learning, creative thinking and work-life balance, and is currently seeking candidates for an Account Director position.
This Account Director role entails solid experience and strong skills in 1) client relationship management, 2) project management, and 3) marketing strategy.
This position is for you if you:
- Are able to quickly and with one eye closed, draft a strategy brief a Mizzou J School prof would be proud of
- Can lead a meeting, make a presentation and are not thrown by bumps that come up in the course of a week
- Build and foster great relationships with clients of varying personalities, marketing sophistications and needs
- Have an innate ability keep tabs on, with the assistance of project management software and/or your own system, project statuses and timelines
- SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media, influencer programming, digital advertising, email marketing and website builds direct work experience
- Traditional advertising, branding, positioning, packaging design and events direct work experience
- Familiarity with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.
- Want to keep your days fresh working across clients from a variety of industries
- Feel you are kinda cool and kinda nerdy…?
- Four-year degree in marketing, communication or related field, or comparable work experience
- 8-10 years of work experience with project/account management in an agency or client setting
- Solid understanding of and comfort with digital channels
- A keen analytical eye and intellectual curiosity
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Personal drive to always be learning
- Ability to work independently, owning management of designated clients
- Knowledge of how to facilitate a team, bringing out the strengths of each member
- Process- and detail-oriented; organized
- Desire for a creative thinking, friendly, dynamic and well-paced environment
- Confidence in participating in growth opportunities
- Exceptional business writing skills and solid presentation skills
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary, plus discretionary bonuses
- 15 days PTO
- 10+ paid holidays (including employee birthday!), plus bonus winter holiday week
- Summer Friday half-days
- For the foreseeable future, 100% remote working (work from home) with weekly or ad hoc agency or client meetings in person
- Health/dental insurance
- Retirement plan benefits
Submit resume to INFO@PANGALACTICDIGITAL.COM
ABOUT PAN GALACTIC DIGITAL
Pan Galactic is a full service marketing agency specializing in data-driven marketing. We let the numbers do the talking when it comes to developing and executing marketing strategy. Our services include but are not limited to: organic and paid search, content marketing, lead generation, email marketing, content strategy, social media strategy, influencer/blogger programs and creative concepting and services (print ads, collateral, branding, positioning, video, events, etc.). Clients span myriad industries of both B2B and B2C, including financial, healthcare, environmental, industrial, ag, education, tech, staffing and recruiting, CPG and entertainment. https://pangalacticdigital.com/