Our Collection of Personal Information
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Other information excluded from the scope of state privacy laws.
In particular, our website has collected the below categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months. We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below. We do not sell your personal information.
Other Information Collection
If you would like to opt-out of the Cookies we employ on our Services, you may block, delete, or disable them through your browser, or set your browser to alert you when Cookies are being sent, as applicable:
- The help function on most browsers contains instructions on how to set your browser to notify you before accepting Cookies or to disable Cookies entirely. Because each browser is different, please consult the instructions provided by your browser.
- Some of our third-party partners may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies. To learn more, please click here or here.
- Some devices you may use may also have platform controls to make choices about Cookies. Please note that you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
If you choose to refuse, disable, or delete Cookies, some of the functionality of the Services may no longer be available to you and any differences in service are related to the data. Deleting Cookies may in some cases cancel the opt-out selection in your browser.
How Do We Share the Data We Collect?
Pan Galactic does not sell your email address to any third parties. Nor do we sell your responses. To be clear, Pan Galactic does not sell your information to third parties, we only disclose your information to third parties (other than those in your organization) for a limited number of reasons:
- Research. We may disclose aggregated, anonymous, or anonymized data, including aggregated and anonymous responses, to third parties for market research, academic research, benchmarking, forecasting, trend research, or any other purpose. In all such instances, we will not disclose any identifiable information about users or our customers.
- Change in Business Ownership or Structure. If we undergo a change of control (whether by transfer of all or substantially all of our assets, transfer of equity, merger, consolidation or any other transaction that has a similar effect) or other material change of our business, we will provide notice of such a transfer in accordance with applicable laws.
Do We Publicly Share Your Information?
Safety of Minors and COPPA
Our Services are not intended for and may not be used by minors. For purposes of this Policy, "minors" are individuals under the age of 18. Pan Galactic does not knowingly collect personal data from minors or allow them to register as users. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that we may have any information for or about a person under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
For How Long Do We Retain Data?
We retain your data as long as necessary to provide our Services and to comply with our legal obligations. Within thirty (30) days after your data is no longer needed to provide our Services or comply with our legal obligations, we anonymize and aggregate your data permanently. However, we reserve the right to delete or purge such data.
Third-Party Data Sources
We may obtain information about prospective customers and users from third party sources including data licensors and marketing company databases. We use the information to market Company Services.
We strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information submitted to us, intended to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of your data and information.
What Are Your Rights to Your Information?
Specifically, you can submit a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for data subject requests. We will respond to your request, including any appropriate request to access, correct, update, restrict processing or object to processing, or delete your personal information within the time period specified by applicable law or without excessive delay. We will promptly fulfill requests to delete personal data unless the request is not technically feasible or such data is required to be retained by applicable law (in which case we will block access to such data, if required by applicable law). If we are processing your personal data on behalf of a customer, we will promptly refer your request to our customer and support the customer in responding to your request.
Supplemental Notice to Data Subjects for Residents of Certain US States (including California)
Residents of certain states (including California) may have certain rights regarding your personal information under state law. This section describes privacy rights applicable to residents of certain states and explains how to exercise those rights. These rights apply only where applicable by law.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
If you choose to exercise these rights, we ask you to provide sufficient information, including the services you have used in the past, your state and country of residence, and contact information, in order for us to verify your identity and process your request. Depending on the types of requests, additional information may be requested. We will only use personal information provided in this retest to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
You may use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf related to your personal information. If you choose to use an authorized agent, you should supply your agent with written permission to act on your behalf in relation to your request, and your agent must provide us with proof of such authorization before we process your request.
To exercise a right related to your personal information, please contact us by email to email@example.com.
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your state-specific privacy rights. Unless permitted by law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by applicable law that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information's value and contain written terms that describe the program's material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Browser Do Not Track Signals
At this point, our website does not respond to browser “do not track” or similar signals.
If you need to access this Policy in an alternative format due to having a disability, please contact email@example.com.